Drawing, Sketching, Painting - these have always been on my list of likes and hobbies. But then, like most of us, I had to leave this hobby of mine in pursue of my career. But now when I am all settled, I just decided to revive all my passions, hobbies! I will learn what I always wanted to learn and I will do what I always wanted to do! So, Sketching is the first thing which I picked up from the never ending list as this had also been my first hobby that I remember! To know more, please go through my first post on this blog: Beginning of Sketching!


Before starting, want to mention one thing here that as a beginner (for practice), I have taken few pictures as a reference to draw from internet, few from Google and few of them from different books which offcourse I have tried to sketch in a different style. Hope you like my sketches. Enjoy


Do u know whos he?


Kobe Bryant
Do u know whos he?


No comments: